- Jonathan Pundsack
- Managing Director, PGC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 612-625-6331
What I Do
As Managing Director I serve as chief coordinator of day-to-day affairs of the PGC, and work closely with Paul Morin to ensure the overall success of the effort.
I have over 12 years of experience in science program management, primarily related to the arctic. Prior to joining the PGC in April 2012, I served as a Program Manager at the U.S. Arctic Research Consortium of the U.S., and before that as the Executive Director of the Arctic-CHAMP Science Management Office at the University of New Hampshire.
- PhD candidate, University of New Hampshire Natural Resources and Earth Systems Science (NRESS) program, expected to finish 2013. Focusing on science policy related to Arctic hydrology and climate change
- MS, University of Minnesota Duluth, Water Resources Science program, 2000
- BS, University of St. Thomas, Biology, 1996
- Denmark's International Studies, Marine Environmental Studies Program, 1994-95 junior year study abroad
Camping, running when I can find time, keeping up with my two girls.